Mines Rescue has a range of qualifications that the organisation has been approved to deliver.
We are able to provide a variety of training courses that vary from full qualifications through to courses that lead to Statements of Attainment with just one or a selection of units.
We also offer a range of non-accredited courses that do not result in nationally recognised training outcomes, but meet industry training needs
Mines Rescue offers the following courses:
- Generic Underground Coal Induction
- Site-specific Underground Inductions
- Certificate IV Underground Coal Operations (required for Deputy statutory ticket)
- Diploma Underground Coal Operations (required for Undermanager statutory ticket)
- Emergency Preparedness
- Certificate III Mine Emergency Response & Rescue
- Control Room Operators Course
- Site-specific Surface Inductions
- Surface Rescue Induction
- Open Cut Emergency Response
- Confined Space
- Work Safely at Heights
- Undertake Vertical Rescue
- Undertake Road Crash Rescue
Before enrolling into a course, consider if the course is right for you and your needs by reading the Course Overview and speaking with a staff member.
You should also be aware that some courses have pre-requisite entry requirements, such as another course that must have been successfully completed first.
You may also need to meet certain health and fitness requirements to be able to safely participate in the training.
To check if pre-requisites apply to the course you wish to undertake, please speak to a staff member or check our website.
Mines Rescue is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) (code 90508)
Mines Rescue Course Pricing
RPL/CT Handbook for Applicants
Course Booking Form
Participant Enrolment Form
Unique Student Identifier (USI) Fact Sheet